Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Runnaways Movie (Random thoughts)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MrFrosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I wonder if at any point in the last 20 years someone proposed a movie about the Runnaways? If so, Christina Applegate (when Married w/ Children was prime time) would have been a great candidate for teenage CC.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes! Several times! At one point I think Warner Brothers had optioned Cherie's book, and a few years ago VH-1 considered it. There's a buzz about it again now. Any ideas for casting the other band members?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has anyone ever seen "Bring it On" w/ Kirsten Dunst? I think the girl (gymnist) that makes the cheerleading squad would make a good Joan Jett.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Could I play Rodney? .... Well maybe not, I don't think a 6'1 300lb Farm dude could pull off portraying the Mayor Of Sunset Strip... Hmmmm

    <marquee><font color="red">"I coulda been a Starrr!"</font></marquee>
    Rog

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's really funny Rog! I like that idea of casting against type! Any more ideas along that road?

  6. #6
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    How about Christopher Walken portraying the part of Kim Fowley?

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL! That's a great casting choice!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Christopher Walken definately plays one heck of a bad guy, that's for sure!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah... the person I was trying to think of for Joan Jett is Eliza Dushku. What do you think?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jullitte Lewis for Jackie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic